Passion for the LAND!
Where some might reserve their passion for the outdoors to weekend escapes, Kent made it his livelihood. Following his love for the outdoors, he attended the University of Georgia and graduated with a degree in forest management. For many years, he worked in the logging and lumber industry, and land management before transitioning into real estate, now a Broker with Waddell Land Co. He enjoys writing about what he loves. Follow his blog: “Land Blog…get the dirt!”
Unlike many investments, land is tangible. Land ownership allows you to touch the trees, walk through the woods, or enjoy your investment sitting in a deer stand or holding a fishing pole. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of land, make the most of your opportunities with Kent Morris at your side. Contact him today to discuss your needs!
- Harris County GA Acreage – 24.9 Acres $99,600 $4,000 Per Acre A very private and wooded tract. Harris County GA Acreage. Located on a dead end road providing a prefect backdrop for your secluded cabin or home. 25 Acres of woods providing some great hunting, recreation, weekend get away or that special place for your new home. Small intermittent creek on the back, loaded with merchantable pine and hardwood timber. Great Harris County schools with quick access to Columbus, Pine Mountain, Callaway Gardens and more. Harris County GA Acreage
- Meriwether County Building Lots – Close to Pine Mountain GA Tract 1 – 10.81 Acres – $43,240 Tract 2 – 12.31 Acres – $49,240 Two beautiful building sites in Meriwether County on Wallace Road. Minutes from Pine Mountain, LaGrange, Greenville and Callaway Gardens. Property is level to rolling with several nice building sites. Each tract has paved road frontage on Wallace Road and dirt frontage on Neal Grier Road. The property is wooded providing lots of privacy. Meriwether County Building Lots
- Meriwether County – 90 Acres – Great Hunting and Timber $224,910 $2,499 Per Acre The Danforth property is a beautiful Meriwether County property. The property is located on a County dirt road. Rolling topography with merchantable timber. The timber is all natural and a good mix of pine and hardwoods. Great hunting and timber making this a solid Land investment. The property is suitable for a permanent residence, week end get away, recreation and a solid land investments. Located southeast of Greenville, GA. Meriwether County – Great Hunting and Timber
- Talbot County Hunting Land – 116 Acres $269,367 $2,325 Per Acre ATTENTION SPORTSMAN….Talbot County Hunting Land..116 Acres of planted pines, fields, lake, hardwood and streams providing the perfect backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast. There is approximately 52 acres of planted pines, planted +- 2005. The pond is about 5.5 acres in size and is the absolute carrot to this property. The pond is approx. 15 feet deep and has been stocked with Bass and Bream. There are several open fields used for food plots. This property has it all providing great habitat for deer, turkey and ducks. Property includes a duck pond and old blind. Located on a ...
- Taylor County GA – Land For Sale – 238.8 Acres $382,048 $1,600 Per Acre The Mitchell property offers many opportunities. The property has approx. 3,710 feet of paved highway frontage on Hwy 90. The property is located south of Butler between Hwy 19 and Ideal. The property is level to gently rolling making this a great candidate for agriculture, pasture, farming and forestry. The property has a good internal road system and consist of mixed pines (including some Long Leaf), hardwoods, planted pines and wildlife openings. The property is perfect for a recreational investment for the family. Taylor County GA Land For Sale
- Johnson County Land near Wrightsville – 51.72 Ac $115,000 $2,222 Per Acre This property is owned and managed by a Registered Forester. The property was bought as a timberland investment and it is ‘time to sell’. The property includes about 41 acres of planted pines on an old ag field. The trees were planted in 1995 and were thinned in December 2011. An exceptional stand of trees were left which should be ready for a second thinning in 2016-2017 generating tons of chip-n-saw. The timber was estimated in June 2015 at $825/acre. This is an exceptional timberland investment and the property was prescribed burned in February 2015. The property is ...
AllsouthLandandHomes.com is the website for G. Kent Morris, Accredited Land Consultant and Registered Forester. Kent is an Associate Broker with Waddell Land Co. LLC, in Columbus, Georgia with over 3 decades of forestry, land and real estate experience. Kent is licensed in Georgia and Alabama. Kent serves Harris County, Troup County, Meriwether County, Talbot County, Taylor County, Marion County, west central Georgia and east central Alabama including Chambers County, Lee County and Russell County. He provides real estate services in Hamilton, Pine Mountain, Columbus, West Point, LaGrange, Greenville, Manchester, Talbotton, Butler, and Buena Vista. The real estate process can be confusing, let Kent help you achieve that goal of owning that perfect farm or tract of land for sale in Georgia and Alabama!
G. Kent Morris, ALC, RF
Associate Broker & Registered Forester