Passion for the LAND!
Where some might reserve their passion for the outdoors to weekend escapes, Kent made it his livelihood. Following his love for the outdoors, he attended the University of Georgia and graduated with a degree in forest management. For many years, he worked in the logging and lumber industry, and land management before transitioning into real estate. He enjoys writing about what he loves. Follow his blog: “Land Blog…get the dirt!”
Unlike many investments, land is tangible. Land ownership allows you to touch the trees, walk through the woods, or enjoy your investment sitting in a deer stand or holding a fishing pole. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of land, make the most of your opportunities with Kent Morris at your side. Contact him today to discuss your needs!
- Harris County Land and Farm – 20 Acres $115,000 $5,750 Per Acre Located in Pine Mountain Valley, an area rich in history with connections to Franklin D. Roosevelt. 20 acres of country charm yet convenient to Columbus, Pine Mountain, Callaway gardens and FDR State Park. The property will make a great small ranch or farm…bring your horses! The property was used years ago for a small farming operation. A portion of the property is open but most of the property is wooded with large hardwoods and pines. +- 639 feet of frontage on S Street. The property is made up of 3 parcels so the property can be split for ...
- Pine Mountain GA Home For Sale – $249,900 $249,900 Located at 574 Lake Drive, Pine Mountain, GA. Pine Mountain nugget. +- 2,300 sq ft, 3 bed/2bath. Split floor plan and high ceilings. Screened in porch overlooks the lake. Metal roof installed 2012. Property includes 2 docks. The house is located in the middle of 4 lots creating lots of privacy. Lots of shore line on community lake. Great property conveniently located to Pine Mountain, Callaway Gardens, FDR State Park and Columbus. Great Harris County schools. Pine Mountain GA Home For Sale
- Land For Sale Talbot County GA – 132 Ac – Hwy 90 $315,000 $2,374 per acre ATTENTION SPORTSMAN! A great property in Talbot County in now available. 132.67 acres conveniently located on Hwy 90 approx. 40 minutes from Columbus. The property is pretty plain from the road but as you drive through the property it opens up into a beautiful recreational property. It has it ALL, great internal road system (some all-weather roads), creeks, hardwoods, natural pine stands, fields and a 2.5 acre pond. There are several creeks meandering through the property creating some elevation change and lots of diversity. Several nice sites for a weekend cabin or your new home. The property ...
- Land for Sale Harris County – 19.6 Ac – Fortson REDUCED $150,000 $7,653 Per Acre A great site for your new home. Located in south Harris County, just 1.25 miles from the Muscogee County Line. Narrow on the road and wide on the rear providing a great building site with lots of privacy only minutes from Columbus. The property is wooded with a nice building which can be used for rental purposes or storage. Land for Sale Harris County – 19.6 Ac – Fortson
- Land For Sale Harris County GA – 92 Acres – Hamilton, GA $344,405 $3,739 Per Acre A wonderful property in Harris County, located east of Hamilton. Loaded with 50+ year old Hardwoods and Pines. The property has +- 2,350 feet of road frontage along both Barnes Mill Road and Johnson Mill Road. One of the prettiest properties I have been on in a while. Property offers a park like setting with a nice creek. Convenient to Pine Mountain, Columbus, Callaway Gardens and more. Suitable for an investment, recreation or small residential development. Property has been in a family estate for years and is now available! http://youtu.be/XYpA2LAtJUc Land For Sale Harris County GA near Hamilton
- Johnson County Land and Acreage – 51.71 Acres Hwy 57 near Wrightsville, GA $119,000 $2,300 Per Acre This property is owned and managed by a Registered Forester. The property was bought as a timberland investment and the owner said ‘time to sell’. The property includes about 40 acres of planted pines on an old ag field. The trees were planted in 1995 and were thinned in December 2011. An exceptional stand of trees were left which should be ready for a second thinning in 2016 generating tons of chip-n-saw. This is an exceptional timberland investment. The property is suitable for recreation and rural residential. The property has double road frontage and is about 6 miles ...
AllsouthLandandHomes.com is the website for G. Kent Morris, Accredited Land Consultant and Registered Forester. Kent is an Associate Broker with Waddell Land Co. LLC, in Columbus, Georgia with over 3 decades of forestry, land and real estate experience. Kent is licensed in Georgia and Alabama. Kent serves Harris County, Troup County, Meriwether County, Talbot County, Taylor County, Marion County, west central Georgia and east central Alabama including Chambers County, Lee County and Russell County. He provides real estate services in Hamilton, Pine Mountain, Columbus, West Point, LaGrange, Greenville, Manchester, Talbotton, Butler, and Buena Vista. The real estate process can be confusing, let Kent help you achieve that goal of owning that perfect farm or tract of land for sale in Georgia and Alabama!
G. Kent Morris, ALC, RF
Associate Broker & Registered Forester