Passion for the LAND!
Where some might reserve their passion for the outdoors to weekend escapes, Kent made it his livelihood. Following his love for the outdoors, he attended the University of Georgia and graduated with a degree in forest management. For many years, he worked in the logging and lumber industry, and land management before transitioning into real estate.
Kent enjoys hunting and the outdoors, and he eventually parlayed his passion for the land with his forestry and land management background and turned his professional sights to helping others buy and sell land as a Realtor®. Whether you’re buying or selling recreational land, a home site, acreage to develop or investment-grade timberland, there’s no better resource than Kent to assist in your transaction.
When you work with Kent, his broad base of experience can expose you to investment opportunities you might not have otherwise considered. Kent can provide you with useful tools to aid in your decisions such as aerial photography and topographic maps. What’s more, Kent is honest, hard working and down-to-earth; he loves what he does and it shows.
Unlike many investments, land is tangible. Land ownership allows you to touch the trees, walk through the woods, or enjoy your investment sitting in a deer stand or holding a fishing pole. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of land, make the most of your opportunities with Kent Morris at your side. Contact him today to discuss your needs!
AllsouthLandandHomes.com is the website for G. Kent Morris, Accredited Land Consultant and Registered Forester. Kent is an Associate Broker with Waddell Land Co. LLC, in Columbus, Georgia with over 3 decades of forestry, land and real estate experience. Kent is licensed in Georgia and Alabama. Kent serves Harris County, Troup County, Meriwether County, Talbot County, Taylor County, Marion County, west central Georgia and east central Alabama including Chambers County, Lee County and Russell County. He provides real estate services in Hamilton, Pine Mountain, Columbus, West Point, LaGrange, Greenville, Manchester, Talbotton, Butler, and Buena Vista. The real estate process can be confusing, let Kent help you achieve that goal of owning that perfect farm or tract of land for sale in Georgia and Alabama!
- Talbot County Land and Farm – 35 Acres UNDER CONTRACT $309,000 ATTENTION HORSE LOVERS.. A great affordable property is now available only 35 minutes from Columbus. There is a very nice entrance into the property that opens up to a great house and horse barn. The property includes an immaculate +- 3,500 sq ft home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms ...
- Land For Sale Talbot County GA – 132 Ac – Hwy 90 $315,000 $2,374 per acre ATTENTION SPORTSMAN! A great property in Talbot County in now available. 132.67 acres conveniently located on Hwy 90 approx. 40 minutes from Columbus. The property is pretty plain from the road but as you drive through the property it opens up into a beautiful recreational property. It ...
- Land for Sale Harris County – 19.6 Ac – Fortson $165,000 $8,418 Per Acre A great site for your new home. Located in south Harris County, just 1.25 miles from the Muscogee County Line. Narrow on the road and wide on the rear providing a great building site with lots of privacy only minutes from Columbus. The property is wooded with a ...
- Talbot County GA – 90 Acres + 148 Lots UNDER CONTRACT $159,000 Attention Developers and Investors! A property in Talbot County is now available for purchase and the seller is motivated. The property consist of + 90 acre tract AND + 148 lots in Oak Mountain Estates subdivision. For those folks who live in south Georgia and Florida, Oak Mountain and ...
- Land For Sale Harris County GA – 92 Acres – Hamilton, GA $344,405 $3,739 Per Acre A wonderful property in Harris County, located east of Hamilton. Loaded with 50+ year old Hardwoods and Pines. The property has +- 2,350 feet of road frontage along both Barnes Mill Road and Johnson Mill Road. One of the prettiest properties I have been on in a while. ...
G. Kent Morris, ALC, RF
Associate Broker & Registered Forester