Passion for the LAND!
Where some might reserve their passion for the outdoors to weekend escapes, Kent made it his livelihood. Following his love for the outdoors, he attended the University of Georgia and graduated with a degree in forest management. For many years, he worked in the logging and lumber industry, and land management before transitioning into real estate, now a Broker with Waddell Land Co. He enjoys writing about what he loves. Follow his blog: “Land Blog…get the dirt!”
Unlike many investments, land is tangible. Land ownership allows you to touch the trees, walk through the woods, or enjoy your investment sitting in a deer stand or holding a fishing pole. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of land, make the most of your opportunities with Kent Morris at your side. Contact him today to discuss your needs!
- Marion County Land for Sale – 20 Acres $50,277 $2,499 Per Acre Small tract opportunity in Marion County. The property is actually 2 tracts being offered as one. 20.119 acres in total with 2 driveways and 2 homesites. The property is joined on the west and north by a large timber tract providing seclusion and privacy. The property is suitable for a permanent residence, weekend get away and just a small recreational property. Located less than 5 minutes for the Chattahoochee Fall Line WMA and just 45 minutes from Columbus. Marion County Land for Sale
- Talbot County Land for Sale – 75 Acres $150,000 $2,000 Per Acres REDUCED! The Ceravolo property is a great opportunity to own a piece of Talbot County. Surrounded by large timber companies providing privacy and a great hunting experience. The property consist of some planted pine planted +- 2002. The property has food plots, planted pines, creek and some natural pine-hardwood forest. Lots of road frontage along County Road 12. A great timberland and recreational property located in a county with great deer and turkey hunting. Talbot County Land for Sale
- Meriwether County Land and Farm near Woodbury $172,500 $3,999 Per Acre Great find in Meriwether County. The Mason property is 43.2 acres of woods, water, fields and more. The property even has a small house that could be used as a cabin. The house is being sold ‘as is’. This is the perfect spot for family gatherings with a 2 acre pond, perfect for the kids and grandkids! Located near Woodbury, GA, convenient to Gay, Greenville, Manchester and Warm Springs. The property has several acres in fenced pasture so bring your horses and cows. Beautiful big timber on the property so there are lots of recreational opportunities as well. Meriwether ...
- Harris County GA Land for Sale – 129 Acres $425,422 $3,299 Per Acre 129 acres of hardwoods, pines, creeks, wetlands, foodplots….this property has it all. Approx. 2,500 feet of frontage on Kings Gap Road. Lots of elevation change creating lots of diversity. Property can be split into a 40 acre and 89 acre with acceptable offer. Most of the property is mixed pine-hardwood stands, with some nice pine stand on the ridge tops and nice hardwoods in the bottoms along the creek. Several creeks meander through the property so there are several lake and pond sites. Owners installed a nice internal road system on the property with a couple of permanent ...
- Harris County GA Land for Sale – 123 acres – Hwy 116 $432,056 $3,499 Per Acres A great opportunity to own a little piece of Harris County, GA. The property is made up of lots of food plots and big pine timber. Property has been on a ‘prescribe burn’ plan to reduce understory vegetation and create excellent wildlife habitat. Property offers some spectacular big buck and turkey hunting. Plenty of road frontage along Hwy 116, located between Hamilton and Shiloh. There are many great sites for your new home or weekend get-away with some great views of Oak Mountain. The property has a great internal road system so the property is easy to ...
- Talbot County Land for Sale – 132 Acres $299,000 REDUCED!! ATTENTION SPORTSMAN! A great property in Talbot County in now available. 132.67 acres conveniently located on Hwy 90 approx. 40 minutes from Columbus. The property is pretty plain from the road but as you drive through the property it opens up into a beautiful recreational property. It has it ALL, great internal road system (some all-weather roads), creeks, hardwoods, natural pine stands, fields and a 2.5 acre pond. There are several creeks meandering through the property creating some elevation change and lots of diversity. Several nice sites for a weekend cabin or your new home. The property will ...
- Harris County Land and Farm – 20 Acres REDUCED…$107,000 $5,350 Per Acre Located in Pine Mountain Valley, an area rich in history with connections to Franklin D. Roosevelt. 20 acres of country charm yet convenient to Columbus, Pine Mountain, Callaway gardens and FDR State Park. The property will make a great small ranch or farm…bring your horses! The property was used years ago for a small farming operation. A portion of the property is open but most of the property is wooded with large hardwoods and pines. +- 639 feet of frontage on S Street. The property is made up of 3 parcels so the property can be split for ...
AllsouthLandandHomes.com is the website for G. Kent Morris, Accredited Land Consultant and Registered Forester. Kent is an Associate Broker with Waddell Land Co. LLC, in Columbus, Georgia with over 3 decades of forestry, land and real estate experience. Kent is licensed in Georgia and Alabama. Kent serves Harris County, Troup County, Meriwether County, Talbot County, Taylor County, Marion County, west central Georgia and east central Alabama including Chambers County, Lee County and Russell County. He provides real estate services in Hamilton, Pine Mountain, Columbus, West Point, LaGrange, Greenville, Manchester, Talbotton, Butler, and Buena Vista. The real estate process can be confusing, let Kent help you achieve that goal of owning that perfect farm or tract of land for sale in Georgia and Alabama!
G. Kent Morris, ALC, RF
Associate Broker & Registered Forester