Passion for the LAND!
Where some might reserve their passion for the outdoors to weekend escapes, Kent made it his livelihood. Following his love for the outdoors, he attended the University of Georgia and graduated with a degree in forest management. For many years, he worked in the logging and lumber industry, and land management before transitioning into real estate.
Kent enjoys hunting and the outdoors, and he eventually parlayed his passion for the land with his forestry and land management background and turned his professional sights to helping others buy and sell land as a Realtor®. Whether you’re buying or selling recreational land, a home site, acreage to develop or investment-grade timberland, there’s no better resource than Kent to assist in your transaction.
When you work with Kent, his broad base of experience can expose you to investment opportunities you might not have otherwise considered. Kent can provide you with useful tools to aid in your decisions such as aerial photography and topographic maps. What’s more, Kent is honest, hard working and down-to-earth; he loves what he does and it shows.
Unlike many investments, land is tangible. Land ownership allows you to touch the trees, walk through the woods, or enjoy your investment sitting in a deer stand or holding a fishing pole. If you’re considering the sale or purchase of land, make the most of your opportunities with Kent Morris at your side. Contact him today to discuss your needs!
AllsouthLandandHomes.com is the website for G. Kent Morris, Accredited Land Consultant and Registered Forester. Kent is an Associate Broker with Waddell Land Co. LLC, in Columbus, Georgia with over 3 decades of forestry, land and real estate experience. Kent is licensed in Georgia and Alabama. Kent serves Harris County, Troup County, Meriwether County, Talbot County, Taylor County, Marion County, west central Georgia and east central Alabama including Chambers County, Lee County and Russell County. He provides real estate services in Hamilton, Pine Mountain, Columbus, West Point, LaGrange, Greenville, Manchester, Talbotton, Butler, and Buena Vista. The real estate process can be confusing, let Kent help you achieve that goal of owning that perfect farm or tract of land for sale in Georgia and Alabama!
- Meriwether County Land for Sale -117 acres -Greenville GA $317,790 $2,700 Per Acre The Lawrence Estate is a great find in Meriwether County. The property with about 4,400 feet of paved road frontage is located between Pine Mountain, Greenville and Warm Springs. Mr. Lawrence took great pride in managing his property and it shows. The timber has been thinned twice so ...
- Meriwether County Land For Sale – 152 Acres – Luthersville GA $394,900 $2,598 Per Acre A great opportunity in Meriwether County! A rare find and it won’t last long. 152 acres of hardwoods, pine, water, recreation and fun. The property was selectively cut in 1998. There are +- 30 acres of planted pines for generating revenue. The rest of the property is ...
- Meriwether County Land For Sale – 96 acres – Luthersville, GA $272,500 $2,830 per acre The Murphy property is a great opportunity to own a recreational – timberland property in north Meriwether County. The property was recently appraised for the Estate and the timber was estimated at over $1,100 per acre. The tract is heavy wooded with old growth pine and hardwood timber. ...
- Harris County Land and Acreage For Sale – 111 acres – Timber Loop, Midland, GA $450,000 $4,054 per acre Unique find in Harris County! Experience rural living on the property only minutes from Columbus. The property is accessed through ‘The Woods’ subdivision with a private gated entrance. Once on the property you feel like you are a million miles away. The property has huge old-growth ...
- Johnson County Land and Acreage – 51.71 Acres Hwy 57 near Wrightsville, GA $121,000 $2,353 Per Acre This property is owned and managed by a Registered Forester. The property was bought as a timberland investment and the owner said ‘time to sell’. The property includes about 40 acres of planted pines on an old ag field. The trees were planted in 1995 and were thinned ...
G. Kent Morris, ALC, RF
Associate Broker & Registered Forester