The Land Market Report is out and full of great information. One of the highlights of membership in the Realtors Land Institute is participation in the survey. There is to much to cover here so I will hit some of highlights:
- Recreational and Residential properties accounted for about 50% of all transactions.
- Sales increased the most for timberland at 5% and residential properties at 4%.
- Irrigated agricultural land actually fell by 1%.
- Respondents expect land sale volumes to increase about 2% between October 2016 and September 2017.
- Region 3 (the southeast) reported most transactions in timberland, recreational and residential properties.
Enjoy the Report!!