- Subtract your estimated down payment from
the property price and enter the value in "Loan Amount"
(Remember that if the down payment is less than 20% of the
sale price you will have the added expense of Mortgage
Insurance which is not figured into this calculation.)
- Enter the current interest rate. Contact
... to find that out!
- Estimate Annual Tax and Insurance and
enter these values.
- To test the effect of different loan
periods try alternatives to the default of "30" years.
- Each time you change a value hit
"Calculate Now" to see what the effect is.